- Service charge: €180.40
- Postal Code: 1103 BG
- Notice period: 3 months
- Excluding GWE
In the G-neighborhood of Amsterdam-Zuidoost, Alvast is managing a new project with a wide range of homes that we can temporarily rent out on the basis of the vacancy law.
Gradually, various types of apartments will become available. Here we can place a maximum of two people per home, both couples and home sharers, but living alone is of course also allowed. A flexible attitude is a requirement: there is a notice period from the owner of 3 months and if a home is available you should be able to move in the short term. The contracts are based on the Vacancy Act, which means that you sign for a minimum of 6 months. In the case of temporary rental, a notice period of 3 months applies from the owner and 1 month from the resident.
What you must do to qualify:
1. Register on the site with a clear description of your daily activities and tell us about yourself
2. Collect the following documents so that you have them ready when you receive a call from us:
• Income statement (tax year 2021 or 2022)
• A copy of ID or passport (front and back)
• Working? Recent payslip
• Student? A DUO statement (Proof of Student Finance)
• Working and studying? Pay slip + DUO statement
• Declaration of good tenancy (is a plus, not a requirement)
• Employer's statement (is a plus, not a requirement)
International student? Upload your "Proof of enrollment" from the UvA or HvA instead of the Income Statement/DUO statement.
When we select you as a suitable candidate, we will send a link by email with which you can upload the above documents via our site.
When we have received the documents, we can contact you for an introduction.
The photos are of a similar house, no rights can be derived from this. Homes are delivered without a floor.
Are you interested in this? Then sign up quickly!